Friday 19 October 2012

Raids and proposals

Even more screenshots than last time... I should or update blog faster, or take less screenshots. But we're just having such a great time...! This time we had 190 screenshots together, I'll only post 58 of them. Ok, that's a lot. Sorry.

Since there's so much to tell I'll just start showing the oldest screenshots.





We didn't get to play long together anymore for a few days. We ran around in world vs world a bit and did some of the story line with our Sprouts.

I'm starting to think Gabriella is a lot more careful than I am when we're in world vs world. While she hides, I run forward and greet enemies.

Photobucket






What mostly ends up in us fleeing and getting killed by a pack of wolves.

Photobucket






When we didn't play together I played on my Asura warrior. He's such a cute little thing!

Photobucket







Back in world vs world we tried killing an NPC guardian when an enemy appeared. It was a tough fight but we managed to kill them both.

Photobucket







And we danced with our victory of course.

Photobucket


Photobucket







We also met this little guy. He was a much more experienced player than us. We decided to stick along with him for a bit.

Photobucket







He ran with us to a provision camp. We killed the NPC guards and then awaited the enemy. They came like 4 times, every time with more friends. In the end we didn't manage to hold them anymore.

Photobucket







Björn started to play too meanwhile. He levels a lot faster than us (which isn't that difficult...). We didn't get to play together a lot yet but we might later on.

Photobucket







Meanwhile in the story line...

Photobucket

Photobucket







My Asura story line goes about golems (robot things). At a certain point I had to climb into a golem to fight other golems. Yey.

Photobucket






And back to world vs world... We went to a vista point in one our of our forts when it got attacked. We got stuck into the fight and tried to defend the fort.

Photobucket







As soon as I got into the battle I died. Being a warrior isn't easy in world vs world. Lucky I found a machine on top of the hill that spit arrows. I fought like that till the machine broke.

Photobucket






Oh. Gabriella's Asuras is a Ranger now. She had a better chance to kill enemies. She greets them per example.

Photobucket








I kept losing Gabriella in the fight but I always found her back eventually.

Photobucket








After a long fight we managed to push them back and ran to their camp. We broke their gate, killed their guards and ran off with their provision.

Photobucket







Gabriella met fun NPCs.

Photobucket







Another day in world vs world. I danced had an audience! ...

Photobucket


Photobucket







Our plan was to get more vista points.

Photobucket







But first Gabriella showed me her new pets. I didn't screenshot them because she kept moving. Puh.

Photobucket

Photobucket






Here is her Raven bird.

Photobucket







Our first vista point was in a provision camp near a ford. It was a small fisher village. I found a boat and we hang out there for a bit.

Photobucket






Meanwhile the enemy invaded the camp, took our supplies and ran away again. We did what all brave heroes would do. Sit still and be quiet.

Photobucket







Then we ran off to the second vista point.

Photobucket







The second one was in a huge castle. Of course it got invaded when we got there... Again I felt pretty useless.

Photobucket


Photobucket







We decided to run eventually. We were losing and we weren't much of use. We're only level 15 after all.

Photobucket

Photobucket






So we ran to another point of interest, ran into enemies and died.

Photobucket







Then... Yesterday! Gabriella made a Human Mesmer so I decided to make a human too.

Photobucket






We met each other outside the city. There I finally dared to propose Gabriella.

Photobucket







And she said yes! I'm so happy. The guy that was with us didn't really know what was going on, but he found it very amusing.

Photobucket

Photobucket







Outside the city of the Humans there are a lot farms. There are cows...

Photobucket

Photobucket







And pigs...

Photobucket






Gabriella's job, Mesmer, is like an illusionist. She can split herself in four per example. I'm not sure how it works though...

Photobucket







My way of fighting is just blowing up everything. I'm an Elementalist. 

Photobucket







I really like the landscape of the humans. and the big castles are really impressing. Sprouts live between trees and flowers. Asuras live in cube looking high tech halls in the jungle so this is really something different.

Photobucket

Photobucket






Already early in our relation I found out who was boss...

Photobucket

Photobucket






Anyway we decided to celebrate our marriage. We had a party!

Photobucket







With a lot food!

Photobucket


Photobucket







And enemies... I just set them all on fire. Hehehe...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Then... Gabriella...

Photobucket







She already ran out of the house before I could react.

Photobucket







We ended our day outside on the fields. Doing weird stuff.

Photobucket








I really have no idea what was going on here. Honestly.

Photobucket







Conclusion. Humans are really fun. Can't wait to play more with them! But on the other side... My Asuras Warrior is so adorable... And my Sprout is so cool... Argh!




"Is that fire behind you?"
"Yes that's how hot you make me."
Photobucket


"No darling, water isn't as impressing..."
Photobucket