Sunday 7 October 2012

Spoons, hamsters and big fights

Another two days on Guild Wars and... I love this game!



On the morning of day 2, me and Gabriella did a few side quests together.

Photobucket






One of them included big spoons and grass. Spoons? Spoon fight!

Photobucket


Photobucket






We also did some parts of the story line and we finally got into a part where you can see our glow!

Photobucket






Later on we decided to make a new character. One of the race Asura. They are really small, cute, creatures. Or hamsters, as Gabriella says. This is us!

I am a Warrior and Gabriella is a Necromancer.

Photobucket






The first thing we found out about Asura is that they dance funny, laugh funny, cry funny... Ahh... (Screenshots from Gabriella!)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







Yesterday Gabriella wasn't online but I really wanted to play. I was thinking of making another character to play on when Gabriella isn't around but... I just love my Ranger so much. So I went exploring! There are overview points, points of interest, side quests, events, ...

One of the trickiest parts was the overview points. Sometimes it's a real challenge to reach one of those points. You have to jump from platform to platform, like in Mario games (which I'm really bad at...). I fell a lot of times but managed to get them all! At least of this part of the map...

Photobucket


Photobucket





A side quest, turned me into another tree kind of thing. They were really slow and difficult to fight with...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






When you reach water you can dive. You can stay under water as long as you want. Your character wears a kind of mask then... Under water you use special weapons. I use a harpoon. There are a lot things to do under water too. So water is no wasted space on Guild Wars!

Photobucket






I found my third pet, a flamingo! We named him Pinky Boot.

Photobucket






When Gabriella came back online I followed her a bit around while she did some quests.

Photobucket







After that we went into World vs World mode! You appear on a map, your level rises to level 80. Everyone is the same level. And then you try to capture the other world's castle! You really fight against players from another realm. It was really overwhelming but great! After fighting for a while we just kept going back on forth over the road, never really managing to capture another castle.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





We stopped and started to dance. And try out our town clothes. And play with dyes. (Why are 2 of the 4 dyes I found so far PINK???)

Photobucket


Photobucket






After that we did another part of the story line.

Photobucket


Photobucket






Then I fell from a high platform (ok, I jumped...) and Gabriella had to revive me.

Photobucket






We showed off our skills and then stopped for the day.

Photobucket


Photobucket